Looking for Powder Coating Service?
QR Code Link to This Post
World Class Powder Coating Solutions:
Powder Coating Paint by Zigmapaints Pvt. Ltd. deliver world-class creative and quality solutions to manufacturers throughout the world who request improved levels of style with advanced performance. Zigmapaints is defined as a World class Paint and Coating Solutions. Also as being appropriate significance for a protective coating, also projects the technology focus among the quality conscious surroundings.
Powder coating paint could be a kind of coating that's applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The most distinction between a traditional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating doesn't need a solvent to stay the binder and filler elements in a liquid suspension type. The powder coating paint is usually applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to permit it to flow and kind a “skin”. The powder is also a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It’s typically used to produce a hard finish that's more durable than regular paint. Powder coating is especially used for coating of metals, like household appliances, aluminum extrusions, drum equipment, vehicle and bike parts.
Leader in Providing Prominent, Quality, manufacturing of Powder coating technologies
Why powder coating?
• Powder coatings emit zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC).
• Powder coatings can create a lot thicker coatings than standard liquid coatings without running or sagging.
• Powder coatings overspray may be recycled and therefore it's potential to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
• Powder coating production lines manufacture less dangerous waste than conventional liquid coatings.
• Capital instrumentality and operational prices for a powder line are typically but for standard liquid lines.
• The mechanical durability of powder greatly exceeds wet paint.
• Powder may be applied at higher film builds than liquid.
• Difficult to touch-up in the field with a decent color match.
• Single coat powder paints on aluminum are vulnerable to filiform corrosion.
• Applicators cannot perform in-house mixing and color matching.
Phone: (0253) 2381 show contact info